Tuesday, February 4, 2020

About me

I have always loved reading blogs by independent artists, scientists and engineers posting their own projects and wanted to make one, but never really had skills to start. Now that I'm about to finish my first degree, I've got a feeling like I'm going to have enough free time and knowledge to work on something interesting and document it in read-worthy way.

My name is Rafał Szulejko, I am currently studying Aerospace Engineering and Computer Science on Warsaw University if Technology (simultaneously). At first I started with the latter, then decided I hate programming and dropped out, then started the former and two years later resumed the first degree and lived in pain studying both simultaneously ever since (hopefully in a few months I'll graduate AE and life will get back to normal).

I am primarily interested in engineering and design, and these somewhat stem from my love of cars that later grew into pretty much all machines.

At this point my plan is to post long-form and not very often, on design, engineering and programming projects and maybe even some non-technical writings which I enjoy doing too. All thoughtful comments are welcome, either under posts or on my Twitter, where you can find me under my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment